This guide is to teach you how to setup and use the integration App to post the sales data to SQL accounting system.
2. Please download the Export Too Version 1.0 (SQLIntegration V3.0.zip) provided by NIT.
3. Unzip and open the SQLIntegration V1.0.exe provided by NIT, fill in the account information and click save. Make sure the database connection to the POS system is active.
* The tools please contact NIT / SQL to get the download link.
- The default value of “Invoice Prefix” will be “CS-”. For “Customer Code”, “Customer Name”, and “Description”, you have to follow the setting from SQL ACC software. Open your SQL ACC software, browse to “Customer”->”Maintain Customer” and look for “Cash Sales” just like the picture (Pic 2) shown below.
EXPORT AND IMPORT
2. Browse to “Sales”->”Cash Sales” like the picture (Pic 5) shown at below:
- Below interface (Pic 6) will appear once you clicked “Cash Sales” from above picture (Pic 5) . Click the “Get File” button and browse to the generated text file.
- Below image (Pic 8) shows the verifying process. You can see the status of each invoices. “Ok” means no problem for that particular invoice.
- Import in progress is shown in below image (Pic 10).